Sunday, October 4, 2009

I'm Baaaaack!




Well its been another long break since my last post and I am still dealing with the parental units and their health issues but things are getting better - day by day - hopefully things are settling down and I can focus on these upcoming shows:

I will be at The Reston Market every Saturday through October 31st form 8AM - 2PM so come on out for a great day at Lake Anne - there is a farmer's market adjacent to the craft market so it makes for a fun day!

My big holiday show this year is The Cleveland Bazaar Bizarre - December 12 & 13th so I am looking froward to that road trip as its partially the only thing even close to a vacation for me this year - so we are hitting the Rock-n-Roll museum as well on this trip - woohoo!

I am working on some new designs and can't wait to share them with everyone!

No comments: